HEY FRIENDS, I AM AGAIN WITH A RECIPE. HURRAH!!! NOW, THE RECIPE THAT everyone CAN MAKE!!!!!!! AND IT’S SIMPLE TOO!! HAPPY NA??????? OK. I SHALL SHARE THE RECIPE Of DATE CAKE WITH YOU. EXCITED? AM ALSO. LET US START.
3. Flour(Maida)-250 gm
4.Baking soda-1 tsp
5.Vanilla essence-2 tsp
6.Baking powder-1 tsp
8. Cashew nuts-100 gm
1. Keep dates soaked in one cup of water with 1 tsp of baking soda for 1 whole day.
2. Then, the next day, sieve Flour ( Maida) and baking powder.
3. Make it soft by mixing with butter and sugar.
4. Beat eggs and essence very well together(with electrical egg beater)
5. Bake dates and cut it into pieces and powder the cashew nuts. Mix both with the batter.
6. Then Pre-heat it in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
If you have any doubt regarding this recipe, feel free to email me at email@example.com . If you liked this recipe, then please place your valuable suggestions. Keep visiting my blog on www.luckycha.blogspot.in