Nowadays, we run behind the junk food like chips, etc. But why we have to take a risk with our health like that? Instead we can make some simple recipes at home, which are called ‘Taste of India’ or ‘Hindustan Ka Swad’. Here, I will introduce ACHAARI BHINDI (LADY FINGERS), which is a famous dish in India. Here, I will tell you how to make achaari bhindi in Microwave in simple way. I am sure that you will definitely like this dish. Ready? Shall we start or not? OK, let us start. Get, Set and Go.
500 gm lady fingers (bhindi)
1tsp ginger paste, ½ tsp red chilli powder
1tsp dhania (coriander) powder
½ tsp amchoor (dry mango powder), ½ tsp garam masala powder (one type of spice powder)
¾ tsp salt (or to taste)
2 tomatoes-chopped finely
1tsp lemon juice
A pinch of asafoetida (hing)
1 tsp fennel (saunf)
½ tsp mustard seeds (rai)
½ tsp onion seeds (kalonji)
2 tbsp oil
1. Wash bhindi and wipe dry. Now cut the bhindi lengthwise from the middle making 2 thin pieces from each.
2. Grease the non-stick tawa. Place the bhindi (lady fingers) pieces on it. Sprinkle 1 tbsp oil and mix well. Spread bhindi (lady fingers) in a single layer. Place the tawa on high rack and grill for 8 minutes.
3. Mix lightly and grill for 2 minutes. Transfer to a glass dish.
4. In a small bowl put 2 tbsp oil and all the achaari spices. Microwave for 2 ½ minutes.
5. To the bhindi (lady fingers), add achaari spices and all the remaining ingredients. Mix very well. Microwave it for 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot and enjoy with your family.
Try this at your home and please your family with this recipe.
If you want this recipe in Hindi or Malayalam or Gujarati language or if you want this recipe prepared in normal stove, then feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please leave your valuable suggestions for supporting me.
Do visit again for new updates on www.luckycha.blogspot.in and if u liked this page, then don’t forget to suggest my blog to others also.